Search This Blog

Sponsored Links

Monday 11 May 2015

Ticket for the Train - Anywhere But Here!

05/11/15 - Wow, packing for 3.5 days in hospital is almost as nuts as packing for one of my Placebo treks!  Just substitute the concert tickets, t-shirts, boots & excitement with a  meds list, nighties, slippers & anxiety!  :p  I even have my obligatory tech for killing time, plus I'm STILL up packing & doing laundry at stupid o'clock JUST like one of my road trips!  Now if only one of the nurses looked like Brian Molko, I'd be all set!  ;)  Wish me luck!  3.5 days of overnight 24 hour  chemo, followed by the first two of 10 radiation sessions this week.  Someone give me a time machine,  so I can travel back to March & relive my last roadtrip instead!!!

*[NOTE : Post title inspired by lyrics from the song "Julien" by Placebo off their 2009 album Battle for the Sun.]

No comments:

Post a Comment