Search This Blog

Sponsored Links

Tuesday 10 November 2015

So Happy It's Gone! - Four-Month Followup (Cont'd)

Great news!  My ultrasound results came in & everything appears stable compared to my last one from April, so I can officially say that I am still cancer free!  Yay!!!  But booo, because now that means I’ll be officially laid off at the end of this month if I don’t find a job at my previous employer ( but that’s not likely to happen, since they’re closing or moving all the departments I would’ve been interested in applying for!), but at least I can FINALLY move on with the rest of my life & start looking for work elsewhere!  I’d been wanting to wait till my first four-month surveillance before moving forward, just to err on the safe side!  Wow, I feel like a huge weight has been removed from my shoulders!  Now, I am well aware this is still very early days, and there’s always a very real possibility *it* could return, but for now, I can relax & move forward…well, once my physio is done in a month, that is.  I’m on the home stretch now!!!  :)  Oh, and I definitely have ovarian cysts, but as mentioned in my post from yesterday, they’re totally unrelated to my myxoid liposarcoma & I’m not in any pain, so all is well.  That’s it from me for now till probably next month when my out-patient physio finally ends!  OMG, I am so giddy, I can’t wait!!! Placebo 2016 tour here I come!!!  Thank you to everyone who's supported me over the past nine months! I couldn't have done it without you!

*[NOTE - Post title inspired by the song "Happy You're Gone" by Placebo off their 2009 album, "Battle for the Sun".]

No comments:

Post a Comment