Search This Blog

Sponsored Links

Sunday 3 January 2016

Sometimes

01/03/16 - When a song comes into your life precisely at the right moment,  as if to mirror your soul...



Something's telling me I need more than just this one week in my pajamas. So, to my friends and loved ones, please don't take it personally if I turn down more than a few invitations over the next while. I need to take some time to myself to process, well...EVERYTHING..

I've read other survivors' talk about experiencing depression & anxiety after treatment & physio finally ends.  I don't know if this is that or if my body, mind & soul just need to recover from the past 11 months.  But whatever "this" is, it's more than me just wanting to crawl into my introverted shell.  I feel like I've been in "fight mode" constantly for nearly a year now, so consider this my "time out".

No comments:

Post a Comment