Search This Blog

Sponsored Links

Monday 14 March 2016

"A Place for Us to Dream"

03/15/16 - THANK YOU, universe!!!  Not only did you help me beat cancer, I’ve recovered well enough to see the announcement of my beloved Placebo’s 20th Anniversary Wold Tour!  Now to get back onto my elliptical to ensure my leg is as strong as possible for all those sprints to the barrier, and to pass all the various medical tests between now & then!  I just hope the venues don’t have a bunch of stairs for the floor level…  *anxious sigh*  is it December yet? And a heartfelt THANK YOU to Placebo whose music got me through one of the toughest year's of my life!  See you in nine months!  <3


Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed this post, please help spread #SarcomaAwareness by sharing it on Google+, Twitter or Facebook using the buttons below. You can also subscribe to this blog using the links on the left.

Have a sarcoma blog of your own that you'd like linked? Feel free to drop me a line or post your link in a comment below.

*[NOTE: Post title inspire by a lyrics out of Placebo's song "Narcoleptic", as well as the name of their upcoming 20th anniversary tour.]

No comments:

Post a Comment