Search This Blog

Sponsored Links

Tuesday 3 March 2015

"It May Be Elaborate Fantasy, But It's the Perfect Place to Start" - Brian Molko.

03/03/15 - Friday when I got the news about my "evil twin", I was just happy that it "seemed" benign & that I could still go on my trip (distractions, distractions, oh beautiful distractions!).  Saturday was a day of processing, where I got everything out in this blog.  Sunday, I started my first ever "bucket list".  Until now, I never really had much use for them, as I've been very lucky to realize a lot of my goals & dreams.  Now I'm starting to see the point.  Some of the stuff on my list is quite ambitious (like going to Australia to see white sand!), and some of it's pretty simple (like dying my hair purple & getting my second & probably last tattoo, but as a certain singer/songwriter once sang "...it's the perfect place to start".  Everyone should have a bucket list, no matter how big or small.  Don't wait till you get news that turns your world upside down either!  Luckily, I got a head-start on mine, before I really even created it, but there a few more things I'd like to tick off my list if I can...

*[NOTE: Post title inspired by lyrics from "Bright Lights" by Placebo, which can be found on their 6th studio album "Battle for the Sun".]



No comments:

Post a Comment