Search This Blog

Sponsored Links

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Babble, Babble, Bitch, Bitch...Stupid Alien, Can't Wait Till You're Gone!!!

07/07/15 - Had my pre-surgery telephone consultation with a nurse this morning. She told me to bring copies of my personal directive & power of attorney docs to surgery on Friday. Wow, I know that's probably standard procedure with major cancer surgery like this, but that sure threw me for a loop! I've had major surgery several times & not once have I been asked to bring that kind of thing before. Mind you, it's been 10 years since my last major surgery, so perhaps that's something they do now with everyone...

And tomorrow I have to go across town to see the anesthesiologist, which I'm rather annoyed about, because I'd signed up for laughter yoga at Wellspring but I can't do both, so I have to cancel. I was really looking forward to it, too, as I've always wanted to try it since seeing it on the news a number of years ago. Oh well, hopefully, they'll have another session of it in the fall when I'll be well into my recovery.

*[NOTE: Post title inspired by lyrics from Marilyn Manson's song "This is the New Shit" off their 2003 album, "Golden Age of the Grotesque".]

No comments:

Post a Comment